Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday, you are unfair

I'm so happy I don't have to work today. School was exhausting. I hate doing pedicures. People's feet always stink, no matter how clean they look. Especially elderly women's feet. She only gave me a $2 tip, but it's better than no tip!

Today I'm going to try and make some homemade air dry clay. I still haven't tried the Crayola air dry clay I bought, but I'd like to have multiple options available. Unfortunately... I can't find the first recipe for it. SIGH. I really liked it. It had corn starch, (possibly baking soda?) water, lime juice, and body lotion or something like that. I saw it in a video on youtube and now I can't find it for the life of me. I checked my browsing history but I watch too many videos to go that far back. I forgot to favorite it even though I could have sworn I did. I can't find it when I try to search for it. I'm so sad T_T';
I even tried to google a recipe containing these ingredients and got nothing. Google can be so useless sometimes. It comes up with too many results that are far off the radar. If anyone knows what the recipe is before I figure it out, pleeease tell me!!!

I'm off to do some laundry, take a nap, then craft craft craft.

I got some new clothes today. I can't wait to alter them. :3

I altered this large frumpy teal leopard print dress into a cute babydoll tube top last night. I still have a few finishing touches. Once I'm done I'll post a pic or two on here. ^_^

Have a good day lovelies. I know I will. zzz...

-TLM

No comments:

Post a Comment