Friday, August 28, 2009

Hello~

This is my first entry on here (obviously). It's been a while since I've blogged on anything, so I'll try to keep this first one simple. I'm Miki. 19 years of age. (d0b 3/30/1990) I weigh an average of 95 lb and am 5ft 4in tall. I am an avid fan of the Japanese culture. I love sweets. I love fashion. I am a huge nerd at heart, and have a hard time hiding it. I am currently in a college of Cosmetology, and work at Wendy's fast food restaurant. I like sleeping, candy, music, friends, cuddling, taking pictures, crafting, and shopping (of course). I will be using this blog for many things, such as my personal thoughts, reviews on things I purchase, recommendations for other sites, videos, rants, etc...
Meaning there won't be much about me and the things I take interest in that you won't know by the time we're done here.

I look forward to earning some followers soon~

TheLadyMurder

No comments:

Post a Comment