Friday, September 04, 2009

New molds, new supplies, new cut-outs!

I'm going to make a video later showing the cutters. I don't know when I'll be getting the molds or supplies, as they are being shipped from Japan. It should be soon, though. Next Thursday I am ordering my new Camcorder!

-R.I.P.- Sally
Beautiful small bred domesticated rat. She was a black and white hooded rat. She was adorable, spunky, and well-behaved. I know a lot of people who are grossed out by rats, but save the hate comments for someone else. It won't offend me.
I probably won't get a new pet for a while. With school, work, business, and trying to get my driver's license (stupid anxiety..) I really don't have the time for another pet. However, once I get things smoothed out a bit more, I am considering a ferret.

This week hasn't been the greatest. Between my occasional depression streaks, the exhaustion from work and school, and everything else going on, it just seems like everything's been too much for me.

"When it rains, it pours."

No comments:

Post a Comment